I had a great day in my classes today and had some nice things said. One woman said that she loved coming to my class every Saturday morning because I was like her cup of coffee to get her going. Another woman said that she never usually comes to the gym in the summer, but that she comes for my class only. I honestly believe that it is more than just me that they come. It is the energy and the fun that you feel when you get together and exercise with people. Whether it is 2 or 3 people walking together and chatting (through their labored breathing <smile> ), or getting together at the church to workout, or going to the gym or whatever it may be, exercising with friends is fun!
Get someone that you know will be dedicated to exercising, make a plan together, and do it! Energize each other and get healthier! Exercising is a blast when you do what you like and you do it with friends! Get out there and get going! Enjoy the summer weather and get up and do it! You will be glad you did!
No comments:
Post a Comment