Women in the world today have many demands in their lives. Learning tips on how to balance these demands, and stay physically and mentally in tune, is the key to success and happiness. Now is your chance to chisel away any unwanted things, that may be getting in the way of you becoming the best you can be!
Thursday, December 29, 2011
OOOOOOPS!
So the club made a holiday schedule for the Groupex classes and took a bunch off because so many people take time off and are out of town for the holidays. So I have been telling people to be sure to look at the schedule and make sure their classes are still going. I was very good about announcing this - but not good at looking myelf. So Tuesday morning I show up at the club to teach my 8:30 Barbell and there are already about 8 people in there ready for class. So I go ahead as planned and teach the class. About 45 minutes into class I see a few of my regulars and they come in and tell me that my class was not on the scheudule. OOOOPS! I taught it anyway. I am just glad that at least 14 other people didn't look at the schedule either and came so I had people to teach. I was wondering why the class was so small compared to usual......... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment