Women in the world today have many demands in their lives. Learning tips on how to balance these demands, and stay physically and mentally in tune, is the key to success and happiness. Now is your chance to chisel away any unwanted things, that may be getting in the way of you becoming the best you can be!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
How embarrassing!
So Tuesday I taught my barbell class. I got there early like I am supposed to and got all set up. Then I walked around talking to all the members and meeting the newbies in the class and going over how class runs and all. That was about 20 minutes total. Then I taught the class and chatted a little afterwards with more people. Then I decided to take the next class, and then jumped into Zumba as well. I was there about 3 hours total and I talked to so many people and was totally clueless that the whole time I had my shirt on INSIDE OUT! I realized this because something kept tickling my arm and when I looked down I saw this big old tag sticking out the side of my shirt! If you could see this tank that I wear - it is obvious! I cut out the built in bra and was not careful about it either. I cannot believe that no one said anything! Anyway.... I was folding the laundry just now, and that tank was in there, and I relived the experience in my head and had to share! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment