Monday, August 8, 2011

Price Match!!

So as you saw before, my kids are all in school and I am struggling with how to deal with it.  Today I decided that I would be a better shopper and try and save money at the grocery store since I can take my time and not worry about anyone wanting to look at the toys, or need to go to the bathroom, or are so bored they keep whining.

So I got out my list, checked the ads to see what they had, and I was on my way.  I ended up spending under my budget by $20, AND I was able to get 26 items for my food storage!!  Woo Hoo!!!!  I was so excited!  The lady at the chekout was so fun too and was getting excited for me!  We were laughing and having a great time!  I can't believe how much fun it was and I am so excited to go shopping next Monday again! You should all try it and see how much money you can save!!  Maybe we should use that left over money for a peidcure??  We deserve it!

Happy price matching to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment